Rhapsodie is a folder-based music player for Maemo. It lets you navigate through the filesystem and play all files in a particular folder and subfolders.
- plays music from folders and subfolders
- playback gap between tracks is minimal (but it's not gapless)
- it can play all audio formats, which are supported by gstreamer plugins installed; it detects not only supported MIMEs, but also all supported file extensions as well
- 10 bands equalizer with presets
- unzip may be used to play compressed module music files such as *.xmz, *.s3z, etc.
- file/folder search
- skins and language files support
Due to Phonon and/or GStreamer being buggy as hell (on Maemo), one may experience some glitches when equalizer is enabled.
Also, note that the app is available in extras-testing, so you must add/enable this repository to install this package. Use one-click installer provided below.
or click here.